Contact us today for a free estimate.
Download the following PDF to guide you in measuring and drawing your stone countertops.
How to Get Started
The following steps are designed to help you get started drawing and measuring your countertops to ensure you receive an accurate quote for your future project.
- Find the countertops length and width to the nearest 1/2 in. Don't forget to incorporate overhang into these measurements.
- Illustrate wall locations and show which walls will be receiving a backsplash.
- Illustrate locations of sink and range or cooktop. Remember to properly label these.
- Indicate any other areas, such as islands or desks, which will also receive custom countertops.
- Choose and express desired edging for your countertops. We will use standard corners if no radius is indicated or if you are undecided.
- Illustrate extended overhang locations and measurement.
If you have questions or need further assistance please contact an Exquisite Stone Specialist.